Dr. Tamara Darragh is a naturopathic doctor, trained in family medicine, who sees patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. She is passionate about providing exceptional, healing-oriented medicine. She will take the time to consider all factors that influence health, wellness and disease, the whole person interconnection (body, mind, spirit & community), including all aspects of lifestyle, genetics and the environment. She cares deeply about the therapeutic patient-practitioner relationship and providing care that is unique and personalized to the individual. She considers all appropriate therapies, both conventional and alternative, with an emphasis on facilitating the body’s innate healing response, re-establishing a foundation for health and the use of natural, effective, less-invasive interventions whenever possible. She is excited to meet and partner with you on your path to lifelong health and wellness!
Get to know Dr. Darragh better here.
Licenses and Registrations:
- Naturopathic Doctor: Minnesota Board of Medical Practice (#1046)
- Naturopathic Physician: Vermont Department of Professional Regulations (#099.0086731)
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners (#4729)
- Acupuncture: Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners (#785)
- Residency (3 Years): Family Medicine – Chicago, Illinois
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine: National University of Health Sciences
- Master of Science – Advanced Clinical Practice: National University of Health Sciences
- Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine: Northwestern Health Sciences University
- Bachelor of Science – Health Promotion: University of Iowa
Adult and Pediatric visits
Well Woman Exam
For a complete list of services and prices please visit our Naturopathic Services Page