I LOVE a good salsa! And in the summer I'm especially drawn to ones that incorporate fresh fruits. Sometimes in addition to the mango, we add in peaches or pineapple depending on what looks good while we are grocery shopping or perusing the farmer's market. This snack is a big hit at our house on sunny summer afternoons. Bonus points if it's enjoyed outdoors!!
- 1 mango, diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 med avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of himalayan salt
- pinch of fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- juice from 1/2 lime
- Mix together.
- Serve with tortilla chips or pita chips.
Bri Dunbar offers individual, couples and family therapy to encourage the health and healing of the mind and body. Therapy utilizes traditional psychological theories and techniques while also incorporating yogic concepts and mindfulness skills.
Learn more about Bri here.