- 1lb ground beef
- A bunch of green kale
- Garlic cloves
- Sea salt
- Cracked pepper
- Any other seasonings you like!
2. Puree the kale until it is in very small pieces and wet looking. Throw the kale into a bowl. How much kale you use is up to you. I think beef has such a wonderful strong flavor that I used an entire bunch of kale in a little over 1lb of meat and couldn’t taste the kale. If you are a kale lover you might want to add even more!
3. Then add the ground beef, salt (you will probably use more than you normally do- the kale will really soak up the salt flavor), pepper (I like to grind my own pepper right before I use it because black pepper contains compounds that help you absorb nutrients from your food), chopped garlic and whatever else you like in your burgers.
4. Now mash it all together! Warning- your hands may turn a little green. Once it all very well mixed together make some green burger patties.
5. Cook the burgers and enjoy!