- Naturopathic Tips for Fighting Viral Infections by Dr. Barrett
- For kids and families: Staying Healthy this School Year - Tips for a Strong Immune System by Dr. Pharis
- Preventing Flu with Acupuncture by Dr. Montgomery
- and "Hydrotherapy: Using Water to Heal" by Dr. Stamer
COVID-19: Clinic Updates
Please stay home if you sick and do not come into the clinic for your scheduled appointment. If you are experiencing the following symptoms we will waive our 24-hour cancellation policy:
- Fever (100.4 or greater) or chills. You should be without fever for at least 24 hours (without fever-reducing medications) before coming to clinic.
- Other symptoms like uncontrollable coughing or sneezing, diarrhea, or vomiting.
- If you are caring for someone who has these symptoms.
Many of our providers offer phone and virtual appointments, so you may have uninterrupted care. In lieu of canceling your appointment, please contact the reception team about scheduling this option by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (612) 598-8627.
Please understand that your appointment time is reserved for you, and we appreciate as much notice as possible. As a small business, a significant increase in unpaid late cancellations directly affects the livelihood of our practitioners. Note: late cancellations or missed appointments due to reasons other than illness will still be charged per our normal policy.
Our services can support your immunity.
Regular massage, acupuncture, chiropractic and hydrotherapy sessions are excellent ways to support your immune system so it can support YOU. Your nutritionist, naturopathic doctor and Ayurvedic practitioner can get you a personalized diet, nutrient and herbal medicine plan to optimize your wellness. And managing your stress with counseling and energy work is more self-care that counts.
We're here to support you and we're taking care of ourselves so we can!
In the clinic: The health and safety of our staff, customers, and community is of utmost importance to us. We want to assure you that we have strict hygiene procedures that include:
- Providers washing their hands thoroughly before and after working with clients/patients.
- Providers and receptionists washing their hands thoroughly after using the bathroom
- We ask our providers and staff to remain at home if they are ill
- Wiping all hard surfaces daily with a sanitizing solution
- Sanitizing surfaces people touch more frequently throughout the day such as door knobs.
- We encourage customers to make alternative plans for their appointments at the clinic when they are ill or caring for others who are ill
- We encourage our customers to wash their hands upon arrival to the clinic
- We have hand sanitizer provided throughout the clinic
- We diffuse antiviral and antimicrobial essential oils in the waiting room
For more information about how to protect yourself and others from COVID-19 and other communicable illnesses, please visit the CDC's website.