Dr. Jillian Skluzacek
New patient and follow-up chiropractic appointments with Dr. Jillian are available.
Dr. Jillian Skluzacek is a Chiropractic Doctor (DC) and has been practicing for over three years. The combination of a drive to help people and a passion in health motivated her to become a chiropractor. She discovered the powerful influence chiropractic has on the body once she began schooling and receiving regular adjustments; and ever since, she continues to be inspired and amazed at what our bodies are capable of!
The realization of her body as an asset has motivated a vast change in her personal life and her goal is to empower others to change their mindset and take control of their health. She understands that everyone has a different path to wellness and enjoys supporting her patients to find theirs! She believes in bringing health back to the basics and providing our bodies with the physical, chemical and emotional support to optimize healing.
Dr. Jillian has discovered a passion in improving wellness prior to conception to promote healthy pregnancies and babies. She enjoys supporting women throughout their pregnancy to improve comfort and work towards their birth goals; and then meeting the little one after! She has advanced training in chiropractic for pregnancy, craniosacral therapy for infants and pregnancy, and evaluation and rehabilitation of tethered oral tissues (TOTS) in infants. She utilizes Spinning Babies Techniques® and has a certification in the Webster Technique to optimize pelvic positioning throughout pregnancy. She utilizes a combination of techniques for adjustments, always individualizing the technique to each patient’s condition and comfort.
For more information about Dr. Jillian's practice, visit her professional website
- Prenatal, Postpartum and Pediatric Care
- Evaluation and Rehabilitation of Tethered Oral Tissues
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Neck and Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Tennis Elbow
- Chiropractic Manual Adjustments
- Drop Piece/Thompson
Licenses and Certifications:
- Minnesota DC Licensure: January 2016 to present
- Webster Technique Certification
- Rock Tape Fascial Movement Taping Certification
- Member of International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA)
- Doctor of Chiropractic from Northwestern Health Sciences University, Minnesota
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from University of Minnesota-Duluth, Minnesota
Articles Authored by Dr. Jillian
- Chiropractic Care Through Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Finding Your Perfect Home Work Environment
- For food inspiration and recipes, click here