- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- ½-1 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- ¼ cup full fat canned coconut milk
- 2 scoops protein powder
- Water or alternative milk to get desired consistency
- Place all ingredients in a blender; blend until smooth.
Tip: For extra fiber try blending in a tablespoon of chia, hemp or flax seeds!
For a printable PDF, click here
Amber Hanson is a licensed nutritionist with a passion for food and cooking. She likes teaching clients the power of eating real food as a path to wellness, health, and happiness. Amber knows a person is not just a number on the scale, a medical diagnosis, a job title, or a relationship status. She meets each client where they are, without judgement, to empower them to live their best life.
Prior to entering the nutrition field Amber worked in all manner of food - chef, food product developer, recipe developer, food stylist, and more. Her passion for food still carries over to her work as a nutritionist.