- 1 Bosc pear halved and carved
- 1/2 cup quick rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp powdered ginger
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tincture Black elderberry (optional)
- In a small bowl warm the butter, add spices, mix well with a spoon. Add oats, mix well. Wash and cut pear in half and spoon out the seed areas. On a tray place the pears and surround with tin foil to prop them level.
- Spread mixture evenly across pear surface. Baked at 420 degrees for 30 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes before eating.
*This recipe serves 2 but can easily be doubled to serve more. It can also be altered to be dairy free and vegan by replacing the butter with coconut oil, add a flair with coconut flakes.
Click here for a printable PDF