- ¼ c raisins, soaked for 20 minutes
- 1 ¼ c rolled oats
- ½ c unsweetened almond butter
- 2 Tbsp freshly ground flaxseed
- 2 Tbsp or more water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper.
2. Pulse raisins with ¼ cup oats and flaxseed in a food processor approximately 10 times, or until coarsely chopped. Add water, a tablespoon at a time, until you get a thick mixture.
3. Mix the raisin mixture with the remaining ingredients.
4. Squeeze and roll the mixture into balls and place on the parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
5. Refrigerate until firm. Store in a sealable container for up to 2 weeks.
Jesse Haas is a heart-centered and deeply intuitive nutritionist, with a strong background in health sciences and a stronger commitment to solving the intricate puzzles of her clients health concerns. She combines nutritional counseling and whole foods education to help her clients transform their health in small, sustainable ways. Jesse truly believes in "teaching a (wo)man to fish" so focuses on empowering each client with the knowledge, skills and focus they need to fully hold the reins on their health.
Jesse is co-founder of Wellness Minneapolis.
Amber Hanson is a licensed nutritionist with a passion for food and cooking. Amber knows a person is not just a number on the scale, a medical diagnosis, a job title, or a relationship status. She meets each client where they are, without judgement, to empower them to live their best life.
Prior to entering the nutrition field Amber worked in all manner of food - chef, food product developer, recipe developer, food stylist, and more. Her passion for food still carries over to her work as a nutritionist. Visit Amber's professional website for more information about her and to view her upcoming classes.