- 1-2 medjool dates, pitted
- ¾ cup freeze dried strawberries
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut plus more for rolling if desired
- ½ cup virgin coconut oil, soft but not melted
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ⅛ teaspoon fine Himalayan salt
- Place dates in a small bowl and cover with boiling water. Soak for 10 minutes; drain and roughly chop (for more even mixing); set aside.
- Place strawberries in the bowl of a food processor and blend until powdery. Add dates, coconut, coconut oil, vanilla and salt. Blend until cohesive.
- Form into 2-inch balls. Roll in additional coconut if desired.
- Refrigerate until firm. Store refrigerated or frozen.
For a printable PDF, click here
Amber Hanson is a licensed nutritionist with a passion for food and cooking. She likes teaching clients the power of eating real food as a path to wellness, health, and happiness. Amber knows a person is not just a number on the scale, a medical diagnosis, a job title, or a relationship status. She meets each client where they are, without judgement, to empower them to live their best life.
Prior to entering the nutrition field Amber worked in all manner of food - chef, food product developer, recipe developer, food stylist, and more. Her passion for food still carries over to her work as a nutritionist. Visit Amber's professional website for more information about her and to view her upcoming classes.