Mentoring for Wellness Entrepreneurs
We don't know anyone who chose a career in holistic medicine because they really want to be a small business owner. It's just part of the territory when you don't fit neatly into our established medical/insurance system. And for that reason, it can be challenging as a holistic/alternative/integrative health care provider to do the work you love because you need to spend time running your business...and you don't know how.
Dr. Sara Jean Barrett has experience running a successful clinic with a team of independent contractors and employees. She's seen patients in a one-on-one setting and facilitated groups. She's written e-courses, taught classes, led workshops, and hosted retreats. She's written business plans, marketing plans, proposals, and created social strategy platforms.
Through all the growing pains of figuring out how to run a successful, sustainable wellness business a surprising mission came forward: to help other wellness professionals find their place as entrepreneurs.
How do you know if you need a mentor?
- You don't have a plan for growing your practice beyond "if you build it, they will come"
- You have big dreams for your service offerings, but don't know how to fill your schedule/class/program
- Marketing feels like "selling" so your business plan consists of having a website and blogging (sometimes)
- You love your work but aren't quite sure how to organize yourself to be efficient and effective in your client/patient management
- You aren't quite sure how to scale your business
Dr. Barrett offers clinical case consultation as a resource for other health care professionals. Are you stuck on a challenging patient case and want another set of eyes? Dr. Barrett is happy to share her experience and offer a different perspective.
This consult is only available to health care providers.