Everyday Tools for Empaths and Highly Sensitive People
“A highly sensitive person (HSP) experiences the world differently than others. Due to a biological difference that they’re born with, highly sensitive people are more aware of subtleties and process information deeply. This means they tend to be creative, insightful, and empathetic, but it also means they’re more prone than others to stress and overwhelm.”
— excerpt from Highly Sensitive Refuge
Do you sometimes feel like being an empath or a highly sensitive person (HSP) is more of a burden than a gift?
Are you wondering if you are an empath or a highly sensitive person (HSP)? If you can relate to many of the signs below you are likely one or both:
Let’s turn it around. In reality, being an empath and/or a highly sensitive person is a superpower!! When we are balanced and grounded in our bodies we will exhibit many positive traits like these:
Thursday, July 29th
- Highly perceptive
- Strongly intuitive
- Deep feeler
- Easily know and recognize other people’s needs/feelings
- Appreciate beauty and small wonders
This class is right for you if:
- You would like to gain knowledge of what it truly means to be highly sensitive and/or an empath
- You are looking to be in community with like-minded individuals to share and support you in your experience of being a highly sensitive person and/or an empath
- You would like to learn tools and ways to set healthy boundaries so you can live in the world with more grace and ease
Additional notes about class:
- A worksheet and handout containing class content will be emailed prior to class
- During class we will use reflect + connect questions to help you integrate information presented
- A follow-up email with resources, videos or pdf of any tools learned will be sent after class
- This class will not be recorded, please plan to attend on the night of class
PAYMENT for this class will be collected through an emailed Square invoice sent ONE DAY prior to class. Look for your invoice from Lynn Salmon-Easter of Full Circle of Love and please pay in advance to attend.
Join Lynn Salmon-Easter, Reiki Master for a this NEWLY REVISED hands-on and interactive class where we will learn and practice tools to manage, regulate and balance our energy and nervous system. Just like brushing and flossing our teeth, our energetic bodies and nervous system need daily and/or weekly attention to stay healthy and balanced.
Please bring an open mind, your worksheet and a journal or paper to take notes for this online class!
Lynn is a highly intuitive, empathic and creative person. She creates a session that is uniquely yours. She uses her skills as a Reiki Master and her knowledge in Healing Touch and works with you to balance, harmonize and clear your energy by following your body’s unique energetic needs. She has been exploring and deepening her own understanding of self-care and wellness and believes self-care is a form of self-love. She has learned from her own journey that when she comes back to self-care and love again and again — she returns to her true and essential nature of non-judgment, joy and peace. She would like to help others to do the same as she feels called to be a practitioner and to spread love!
This class was very helpful. I needed a class like this. I've felt alone in my journey and she gave me tools to help feel less alone.
So many items discussed 'clicked' with me. The tools explained were simple and I'm sure will be effective.
Such an informative class. I felt very warm, balanced and calm afterwards. Lynn has great energy, she made me feel comfortable and supported. I would come again!