COVID-19 Safety Procedures
Wellness Minneapolis is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all our workers and customers. To ensure that, we have developed the following plan in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our goal is to mitigate the potential for transmission of COVID-19 in our clinic, and that requires full cooperation of our community. Thank you for working with us!
We understand that the following changes may impact the experience you have at Wellness Minneapolis. We hope you feel safe and cared for by the steps we have put in place.
Inside the Clinic:
- Masks continue to be required. This requirement is in alignment with the CDC's recommendations for healthcare workers and facilities, as well as our own intentions to be good stewards of public health. To be effective, masks should fit the face snugly but comfortably, be secured with ear loops or ties, and cover both the nose and mouth at all times. If you do not have a face mask, a disposable paper surgical mask will be provided for you when you arrive.
- We have instituted one-way traffic throughout the clinic. Please enter through the front door and follow the posted arrows for moving about the clinic to support social distancing. You will exit through the backdoor.
- Social distancing within the clinic will be enforced. Please maintain 6-feet between yourself and others.
- For the time being, we do not have a waiting room or beverages available.
- Regular cleaning and sanitation will be conducted by all workers throughout the clinic. Solutions being used have been approved by the CDC.
- Reception services are provided virtually. Please be patient as our reception hours are limited.
- Curbside pick-up for supplement refills is available weekly. Contact the receptionists to place an order.
- All practitioners and workers have been informed of and directed to self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19. If they test positive for COVID-19 or have contact with anyone who has tested positive, they will refrain from coming into the clinic and will report this to us immediately. All workers must wear a mask at all times while inside the clinic.
- Appointments are scheduled to minimize overlap between customers in the clinic and to provide time for practitioners to clean and sanitize their treatment rooms. Surface disinfection with medical-grade cleaning products will be done between customers and at the end of the clinic day.
- Virtual appointments are available for those who prefer to receive care from the comfort of their homes.
Clients and Customers:
- All persons must be wearing a mask upon entrance to Wellness Minneapolis.
- All persons will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 prior to an in-person appointment at Wellness Minneapolis. Please read your confirmation emails carefully for these instructions.
- Please wait to come inside until your appointment time. Do not bring anyone with you to your appointment.
- Proper hand-washing is expected. Hand sanitizer is provided upon entrance to the clinic.