From the kitchen of Bri Dunbar, LAMFT
Here's a spin off the ole traditional pancake. Top with fresh fruit or maple syrup.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk or non-dairy beverage
- 1/2 cup flour or gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp butter, ghee or coconut oil
- fruit or maple syrup, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 and place 10" cast iron skillet in the oven to warm.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs, milk, flour and salt in a bowl.
- When the oven is ready, remove the skillet. Add butter and swirl to coat the bottom evenly.
- Add batter and top with desired fruit.
- Return to the oven and bake 20 minutes.