Makes about 2 - 2 1/2 cups
- 4 small apples or 2 large apples
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Rinse apples and cut them into chunks. It is optional to leave the skins on the apples or peel the skins off.
- Place cut apple into a heavy bottomed pan with water, butter and cinnamon.
- Cover tightly with a lid and bring to a boil.
- After the apples reach a boil, take the lid off the pan and turn down to a simmer.
- Simmer apples until all the water is cooked off.
- Allow apples to cool completely and store in a glass container with a tight fitting lid.
Lynn is a highly intuitive, empathic and creative person. She creates a Reiki session that is uniquely yours. She uses her skills as a Reiki Master and her knowledge in Healing Touch and works with you to balance, harmonize and clear your energy by following your body’s unique energetic needs. She has been exploring and deepening her own understanding of self-care and wellness and believes self-care is a form of self-love. She has learned from her own journey that when she comes back to self-care and love again and again — she returns to her true and essential nature of non-judgment, joy and peace. She would like to help others to do the same as she feels called to be a practitioner and to spread love!