From the kitchen of Amy Daws, CMT
The fennel in this salad really makes it pop and it's super easy to make. A great way to enjoy summer vegetables from your CSA or home garden. Download a printable recipe here.
Download this link for a printable version of this recipe.
Makes 4-6 servings
- 1 fennel bulb with fronds
- 1 corn cob, grilled or boiled
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 onion
- 1 cucumber
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- feta (optional)
- Remove fennel fronds from stalk and coarsely chop
- Shave fennel paper thin
- Cut corn off the cob
- Quarter tomatoes
- Cut onion into very thin slices
- Halve cucumber lengthwise and cut into thin slices
- Combine all vegetables into a bowl
- Add lemon juice and drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add chopped fennel fronds and feta (optional)