- ¼ c raisins, soaked for 20 minutes
- 1 ¼ c rolled oats
- ½ c unsweetened almond butter
- 2 Tbsp freshly ground flaxseed
- 2 Tbsp or more water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper.
2. Pulse raisins with ¼ cup oats and flaxseed in a food processor approximately 10 times, or until coarsely chopped. Add water, a tablespoon at a time, until you get a thick mixture.
3. Mix the raisin mixture with the remaining ingredients.
4. Squeeze and roll the mixture into balls and place on the parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
5. Refrigerate until firm. Store in a sealable container for up to 2 weeks.
Jesse Haas, CNS, LN is a licensed functional nutritionist and certified health coach. She was a founding partner of Wellness Minneapolis and was an active practitioner with the clinic from 2014-2022. To connect with her regarding functional nutrition and health coaching services, please follow this link.