- ¼ c raisins, soaked for 20 minutes
- 1 ¼ c rolled oats
- ½ c unsweetened almond butter
- 2 Tbsp freshly ground flaxseed
- 2 Tbsp or more water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper.
2. Pulse raisins with ¼ cup oats and flaxseed in a food processor approximately 10 times, or until coarsely chopped. Add water, a tablespoon at a time, until you get a thick mixture.
3. Mix the raisin mixture with the remaining ingredients.
4. Squeeze and roll the mixture into balls and place on the parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
5. Refrigerate until firm. Store in a sealable container for up to 2 weeks.
Jesse Haas is a heart-centered, licensed functional nutritionist, health coach and co-founder of Wellness Minneapolis. She takes a holistic and personalized approach to her nutrition counseling, helping put the pieces of her client’s health narrative into actionable, sustainable goals. Using health education, culinary education and mind-body medicine she helps her clients transform their health one meal at a time. Schedule a complimentary phone consultation to learn how to use food as medicine to find balance in your own life.