Recipe adapted from Inspired Taste
Serves 6 as a side
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled and cut into sticks (10 to 12 carrots)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Tahini Sauce, recipe below
- Preheat oven to 400º F. Lightly oil a sheet pan or baking dish large enough to fit the carrots in a single layer.
- Cut carrots into 2 to 3-inch sticks. Do your best to cut them uniformly so that they cook evenly.
- Whisk olive oil, honey, coriander, salt and pepper together and pour over the carrots. Toss to coat.
- Spread the carrots in an even layer in the prepared pan or dish. Roast in the oven until browned and tender, about 20 minutes, stirring half-way.
- Drizzle tahini sauce on top of the roasted carrots and serve.
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice (about 1/2 a lemon)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 4-6 Tbsp lukewarm water
- Pinch cumin, optional
- Pinch cayenne, optional
- Throw all your ingredients in a blender and enjoy! Taste for seasoning and adjust with additional salt or lemon juice.