- 2 cans garbanzo beans — drain + reserve 1/4 cup liquid
- 7 oz. roasted red peppers — drain
- 3 Tablespoons tahini
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 6 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a food processor
- Blend for 2 minutes
- Add garbanzo bean liquid a bit at a time until you reach desired thickness + consistency. Serve with veggies & pita chips.
To download a printable recipe, click here.
Lynn is a highly intuitive, empathic and creative person. She creates a Reiki session that is uniquely yours. She uses her skills as a Reiki Master and her knowledge in Healing Touch and works with you to balance, harmonize and clear your energy by following your body’s unique energetic needs. She has been exploring and deepening her own understanding of self-care and wellness and believes self-care is a form of self-love. She has learned from her own journey that when she comes back to self-care and love again and again — she returns to her true and essential nature of non-judgment, joy and peace. She would like to help others to do the same as she feels called to be a practitioner and to spread love!