Makes 8-10 servings
- 1-2 medjool dates, pitted
- ¾ cup freeze dried strawberries
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut plus more for rolling if desired
- ½ cup virgin coconut oil, soft but not melted
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ⅛ teaspoon fine Himalayan salt
- Place dates in a small bowl and cover with boiling water. Soak for 10 minutes; drain and roughly chop (for more even mixing); set aside.
- Place strawberries in the bowl of a food processor and blend until powdery. Add dates, coconut, coconut oil, vanilla and salt. Blend until cohesive.
- Form into 2-inch balls. Roll in additional coconut if desired.
- Refrigerate until firm. Store refrigerated or frozen.
For a printable PDF, click here