Adapted from Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone by Deborah Madison
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika for mild flavor or ground chipotle for spicy
- Heat and stir the nuts and oil on medium until they start to sizzle.
- Turn off the heat.
- Sprinkle nuts with sugar and stir to toss and coat.
- Sprinkle nuts with salt, paprika or ground chipotle and stir to coat.
- Spread nuts on a plate or cookie sheet and allow to cool thoroughly.
- When cool, place nuts in an airtight container and store at room temperature.
Lynn is a highly intuitive, empathic and creative person. She creates a Reiki session that is uniquely yours. She uses her skills as a Reiki Master and her knowledge in Healing Touch and works with you to balance, harmonize and clear your energy by following your body’s unique energetic needs. She has been exploring and deepening her own understanding of self-care and wellness and believes self-care is a form of self-love. She has learned from her own journey that when she comes back to self-care and love again and again — she returns to her true and essential nature of non-judgment, joy and peace. She would like to help others to do the same as she feels called to be a practitioner and to spread love!