- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk or non-dairy beverage
- 1/2 cup flour or gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp butter, ghee or coconut oil
- fruit or maple syrup, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 and place 10" cast iron skillet in the oven to warm.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs, milk, flour and salt in a bowl.
- When the oven is ready, remove the skillet. Add butter and swirl to coat the bottom evenly.
- Add batter and top with desired fruit.
- Return to the oven and bake 20 minutes.
Bri Dunbar offers individual, couples and family therapy to encourage the health and healing of the mind and body. Therapy utilizes traditional psychological theories and techniques while also incorporating yogic concepts and mindfulness skills. Bri is also a mom to three.