The fennel in this salad really makes it pop and it's super easy to make. A great way to enjoy summer vegetables from your CSA or home garden. Download a printable recipe here.
Download this link for a printable version of this recipe.
Makes 4-6 servings
- 1 fennel bulb with fronds
- 1 corn cob, grilled or boiled
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 onion
- 1 cucumber
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- feta (optional)
- Remove fennel fronds from stalk and coarsely chop
- Shave fennel paper thin
- Cut corn off the cob
- Quarter tomatoes
- Cut onion into very thin slices
- Halve cucumber lengthwise and cut into thin slices
- Combine all vegetables into a bowl
- Add lemon juice and drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add chopped fennel fronds and feta (optional)
As a bodyworker trained in Therapeutic Massage and Shiatsu, sessions with Amy focus on addressing your immediate concerns as well as the root cause. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and all aspects of your health. Her work is gentle, but deep to unwind patterns that have been held in the body. Sessions together may include assisted stretching, self-care suggestions and aromatherapy. Her work in conjunction with increased body awareness will give you the tools to curb off future pain and stress. Amy has been practicing bodywork since 2015. For more information about Amy's practice, visit her professional website.